Survey Programmer – Online Market Research
Located in downtown Toronto, AskingCanadians, a Delvinia company, is an online data collection firm with access to a research community of 600,000 Canadians. AskingCanadians is dedicated to enabling market researchers to quickly gather and deliver high quality information from Canadian consumers.
Our core service offerings include survey programming and hosting, online tools for testing rich media creative, one-on-one interviewing, custom recruitment and online panel management.
Specific Job Requirements
We are looking for online programmers who are familiar with Confirmit survey software.
In addition, the responsibilities of the candidate include the following:
- All programming, integration and deployment for our web-based surveys for client and internal surveys, including:
- Quality Assurance of programmed surveys
- Immediately communicating any issues to the Project Manager / Research Specialist
- Reviewing client-provided and internal surveys, feedback and amendments
- Working to creatively solve the problems and meet the challenges presented by the business needs of clients.
- Supporting the Research Specialist and Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- College Diploma in a related field
- Knowledge of Confirmit survey software
- A general knowledge of basic programming fundamentals
- Knowledge of HTML 5, jQuery, Photoshop, Fireworks and Flash is considered an asset
In addition, the candidate must:
- Be flexible and adaptable to potential changes to programming that has already been completed
- Possess above average problem solving skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a team, but also independently to ensure work is completed
- Possess superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail and a demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Possess good communication skills
- Have the ability to manage personal workload and priorities to meet the company’s needs
- Have a general knowledge of online research
- Have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications
Base salary based upon experience
Does this sound like you?
While we thank you for your interest in this position, only those candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted.